Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z

Eat Lead!!! Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z

The Most Bi-Polar Muthafucka I ever seen

Despite his recent radio interview, The Game now says he doesn't really have any beef with Jay-Z. He says that the statements he made on the radio show were just a response to something he really doesn't have any proof of.

ďI heard that Jay sorta said something about me at the Wimbeldon tennis match,Ē The Game told an online hip-hop publication today.ďI didnít see him say it, I didnít hear no audio so I donít really know if he was dissing me, if he said something about me.Ē

He also added his respect and admiration for the Brooklyn rapper. ďWhat people donít know about Jay is Jay is probably the most witty rapper that ever walked the face of the earth,Ē Game explained. ďHeís witty, heís clever. His metaphors will be sitting right next to you and then hit you in the face so hard that you donít know what happened. Thatís the type of rapper Jay is. I was molded by that part of him and added that to my own persona and my own marksmanship as an emcee."

ďJay-Zís a legend, man. I respect his music, [but that] doesnít really mean I have to respect him if heís disrespecting me. The Jay that was talking about me at Wimbeldon under his breath, or says anything about me, is the Jay that Iíll go at, and thatís just it. Jay the rap artist, Jay the legend, Jay from Marcy Projects; that hustler turned dope artist, turned probably best lyricist that ever lived: I have respect for. Iím not gonna add wood to a fire thatís already burning out."

Right now, The Game is waiting for his next ,and supposedly final album release, of LAX, which is due to hit shelves August 26th.

http://www.defsounds.com/news/Game_r...ded_from_jay_z

D-Town hip hop at its finest

The City Is Mine Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z wXm's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Default Re: Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z

this mophucka needs to make up his fuckin mind up.are you gon' diss Jay or you gon' stay kissin his ass the way you do.
    Never sit down when I pee, for ever standin up. !!!

Shut Up and Drink! Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

THE GAME IS *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

The City Is Mine Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z wXm's Avatar
    Liked
    1 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    THE GAME IS *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Never sit down when I pee, for ever standin up. !!!

OhEmGee Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

His dumb ass needs to sit the **** down, how u gon keep dissin somebody then keep takin the **** back...smdh

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Shut Up and Drink! Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quit playing GAMES we grown men. I got apartments big enough you could put your home in. Can I live.... Hova

Product of Determination Game Retracts Radio Statements, Says He Was "Molded" From Jay-Z Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"