Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rap Chart Watch: Jim Jones Beats Out Slim Thug For The No. 1 Spot

Eat Lead!!! Rap Chart Watch: Jim Jones Beats Out Slim Thug For The No. 1 Spot Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Rap Chart Watch: Jim Jones Beats Out Slim Thug For The No. 1 Spot

Jim Jones' fourth solo album, Pray IV Reign, debuts at No. 1 on this week's 'Top Rap Albums Chart'.

Pray IV Reign, which features appearances from Ludacris, Ryan Leslie and Juelz Santana, reels in 42,900 copies in its opening week.

Debuting at No. 2 is Slim Thug with his latest effort Boss Of All Bosses.

The set, which features appearances from Scarface, Paul Wall and Mike Jones, scans 32,700 copies in its first week on the charts.

Posted at No. 3 is T.I. Paper Trail shifted 20,000 units this week, pushing its total sales to 1,836,800.

Gorilla Zoe slips three spots down to No. 4. Don't Feed Da Animals sold 15,400 discs in its second week on the chart. The album's tally stands at 46,800.

Entering the charts at No. 5 is MF Doom with his latest effort Born Like This. The album, which features appearances from Ghostface Killah & Raekwon, shelves off 10,800 discs in its first week spin.

Chilling at No. 6 is Lil Wayne. Tha Carter III bagged up 10,200 units this week, pushing the album's total sales to 3,092,400.

Lonely Island holds fort at No. 7. Incredibad scanned 9,000 un its this week. To date, the album has sold 120,000 copies.

Seated at No. 8 is Soulja Boy. ISouljaBoyTellEm cashed out 7,800 CDs in its 15th week on the charts. So far, the album has sold 183,000 copies.

Ludacris slides a slot down to No. 9. Theater Of The Mind rakes in 5,220 discs this week. The albumís tally stands at 601,700.

Wrapping things up at No. 10 is Twiztid. Wicked moves 5,200 this week. After 2 weeks, the album has sold 28,100 copies.

http://www.sixshot.com/news/14029/

D-Town hip hop at its finest

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Rap Chart Watch: Jim Jones Beats Out Slim Thug For The No. 1 Spot Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Rap Chart Watch: Jim Jones Beats Out Slim Thug For The No. 1 Spot

Jimmy moving on up
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Shut Up and Drink! Rap Chart Watch: Jim Jones Beats Out Slim Thug For The No. 1 Spot Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Jim is a FLOP
    He did better numbers than that on Koch

Dice City Kid Rap Chart Watch: Jim Jones Beats Out Slim Thug For The No. 1 Spot ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

jones.....

Product of Determination Rap Chart Watch: Jim Jones Beats Out Slim Thug For The No. 1 Spot Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Jim is a FLOP
    He did better numbers than that on Koch
    ...what he said.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"