Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....?

Lyrical Bluntage Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....? phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....?

Looks like Jay-Z’s long awaited Blueprint 3 may never see the light of day. In a recent interview with MTV, Jay seems to have had enough of Kanye West and his over sized ego. The two superstars are currently not speaking and haven’t spoke since this past weekend when an argument sparked in the studio.

Jay was quoted as saying, “Blueprint 3 is over. It’s never coming out. Kanye wanted to take it in another direction and that just ain’t me.”

Apparently, Jay and Kanye were in the studio over the weekend laying down the final masters for the album. They were planning on releasing it on September 11, eight years after the original Blueprint came out.

According to eye witnesses, Kanye tried applying autotune to the whole album without Jay’s consent. When Jay found out, he confronted Kanye who let his ego get the better of him and told Jay that Blueprint 3 will be nothing without him and if he wants to use autotune, then he’ll use autotune.

Jay told MTV, “Kanye and I are through. It hurts me to say it; he was like my baby brother. But he’s gotten too big. He doesn’t respect me like I deserve to be respected.”

Jay continued to say that he will quickly return to the studio with Just Blaze to work on Kingdom Come 2.

http://kevinnottingham.com/myblog/20...-indefinitely/

Is all I can say SMH.......

APRIL FOOLS BITCHES!!!
    Last edited by phazed_out; 04-01-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Eat Lead!!! Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....?

i feel jigga...**** that autotune ****...jigga tryin to rap & be str8 not sing & be gay like kanye

But he’s gotten too big. He doesn’t respect me like I deserve to be respected.”
    ^^ sounds familiar
    Last edited by Ironstreets; 04-01-2009 at 01:24 PM.

D-Town hip hop at its finest

He's On Fire! Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

They are not going to pull the Ol' april fools on me

Jay would never publicly say that about Ye
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Dice City Kid Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....? ishuz702's Avatar
    Liked
    1571 times

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!!!

Eat Lead!!! Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....? Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    They are not going to pull the Ol' april fools on me

Jay would never publicly say that about Ye
    ^^^this could be true...i didnt think about that

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Die $low Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....? AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Did not even come close to foolin me, Kanye aint Jay's only producer so he dont make the album for one, and Jay just signed that big ass deal so you know his ass aint givin up that money he's a rich mafucka but he's still hungry for that dough!

Die $low Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....? AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    i feel jigga...**** that autotune ****...jigga tryin to rap & be str8 not sing & be gay like kanye

^^ sounds familiar
    LOL did you really fall for that **** streets? lay of that **** man!

Product of Determination Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

u son of a bitch! :umad:

before scrolling down...i had just opened a new tab to check MTV.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Jay-Z Shelves BP3 for good and not on speaking terms with 'Ye.....? kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Lol! Good one dude!
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford