Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Fact: Joe Budden is the Best Rapper to emerge in the 200's

Lyrical Bluntage Fact: Joe Budden is the Best Rapper to emerge in the 200's phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Fact: Joe Budden is the Best Rapper to emerge in the 2000's

All of Me, Dumb out, Who Killed Hip Hop, Whatever it Takes, 40 Licks, Hiatus Etc>>>>>Anyone else who spit for 5 minutes straight with just crazy ass bars for days

Dude is the best in the game right now and out all the rappers who debuted in this decade, aint nobody fucking with budden. Nobody gets as deep as him. Lyrically in a world of his own, Punchlines for days. Stories The only knock is his ear for beats and some dont like his voice imo. But dukes the total package in possessing what it is to be a true emcee. I know niggas might say Lupe and others and I cant argue with that, but in just my opinion, Joe Budden>>>

You :umad: ?
    Last edited by phazed_out; 04-15-2009 at 01:36 PM.

FUCC NICCAS Fact: Joe Budden is the Best Rapper to emerge in the 200's FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

Default Re: Fact: Joe Budden is the Best Rapper to emerge in the 200's

u gotta put 40 licks ghetto america and dear diary in there joe my fav but best of the 2000 s wow u can agure it but i wont

He's On Fire! Fact: Joe Budden is the Best Rapper to emerge in the 200's HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

i cant say best of 200's because i forgot about most of the lames that came out in 2000 but joey has been staying somewhat RELEVANT
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Shut Up and Drink! Fact: Joe Budden is the Best Rapper to emerge in the 200's Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Lyrically yes I got to agree with you... but sometimes I don't wanna listen to the lyrical ****. I want my street music... and my dawg Jeezy holds that crown