Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks"

Product of Determination Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks"

Last edited by Top shelf; 04-17-2009 at 01:48 PM.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks" Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Coc

Damn Ross winning this beef...
    Says he's bored with Fifty
    Too many quotables in this interview.
    Mazaradi Cocks... You're a Fag!!!
    Last edited by Top shelf; 04-17-2009 at 01:49 PM.

New Arrival Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks" Marley's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Default Re: Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Coc

do me a favor... **** your mom

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks" onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Damn Ross winning this beef...
    Says he's bored with Fifty
    Too many quotables in this interview.
    Mazaradi Cocks... You're a Fag!!!

sweetpanties Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks"
    Liked
    0 times

Yeah Cause He Know His Phat Ass Can't Win And He Still Won't!!!!

FUCC NICCAS Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks" FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

this **** is dead mafia music was the best thing too come out of it and it was only a couple bars towards curly

OhEmGee Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks" Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

fake ass beefs...smh

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks" kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    this **** is dead mafia music was the best thing too come out of it and it was only a couple bars towards curly
    Iagree wit u about this beef being played out...especially with them having the same lawyer come to find out...if they really were bout it they would just scrap at the office
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

sweetpanties Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Cocks"
    Liked
    0 times

Angry Re: Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazaradi Coc

First Off Monkeys Are Cute But Also Dangerous And He's Neither One And For Mafia Music I Blow That Out My Ass This Morning So There Goes Your Mafia Music **** Ok!!!!!