Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    have u heard Mafia Music...Valley of Death..Yacht Club...?

You haven't even heard a full length album from the guys you are co-signing. What part of the game is that.
    read the news on the internet oppy asher's album came out today 4/20 i'm not cosigning him yea i like his music he's ok but i'm cosigning cudi his album hasnt come out yet your right about that

you can say whatever about the diss songs he sat down and wrote but again i have as much faith that i can freestyle better than him and i know my **** is horrible

in the end you have one of 2 options you can give the kids of the "new era" a chance before they do or say something in order for you to jump on the bandwagon with everyone else or you can push them to the side and when you do an interview with them just pretend like you care :happy002:
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

OhEmGee is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

Default Re: is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him

Drake is definitely hot...i like his music
    i havent listened to kid cudi..so i cant judge on him

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

He's On Fire! is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Okay okay..........never ever heard anything frm this guy Drake you people are wound up about so he must not be too important, Orchid that song you posted of cudi was trash, didnt grab my attention at all.

but then again, Opp, you will never win this disagreement with orchid, being that she loves all HALF-assed rappers i.e(wale,cudi,roth,drake,)

sorry orchy
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Product of Determination is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    Okay okay..........never ever heard anything frm this guy Drake you people are wound up about so he must not be too important, Orchid that song you posted of cudi was trash, didnt grab my attention at all.

but then again, Opp, you will never win this disagreement with orchid, being that she loves all HALF-assed rappers i.e(wale,cudi,roth,drake,)

sorry orchy
    i know.... because these new rappers aren't up to par wit the spitters for the 90s we're forced to accept their trash...i don't think so.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post

but then again, , being that she loves all HALF-assed rappers i.e(wale,cudi,roth,)

sorry orchy
    roth is ok, i dont like drake i only heard one verse from him annd that was the video with wanye i think it was every girl or something like that also with the song i posted like it said at the bottom if you didnt like that song then you did have the option to change it

for anything on drake i suggest you ask fresh she likes his music and would probably be able to give you that hot track you will enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i know.... because these new rappers aren't up to par wit the spitters for the 90s we're forced to accept their trash...i don't think so.

you are not forced to do anything you dont wanna do like i said before
    in the end you have one of 2 options you can give the kids of the "new era" a chance before they do or say something in order for you to jump on the bandwagon with everyone else or you can push them to the
    these new artist are still coming up and still trying to prove themselevs they will make it or they wont hell they can be on the same track as jadakiss but please be open minded i was and i'm not still dwelling in the past
    i love the music from the 90's just as much as ya'll but i need other people to listen to its only so many times your favorite 90's hit back to bak (to the 8th power) c'mon i know its not gonna get played out but sometimes its best to get out of the norm

you'll never win with me Oppy:hahaaa:
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

i upped the kid cudi mixtape already.. and plus they killin night and day song like crazy even when i was in the nyc,,Just because opp doesnot like it that does not mean it is not killing the airwaves!!! and drake the jury is still out!
    Last edited by Orchid; 04-21-2009 at 08:02 AM. Reason: va cant spell lol

Liked
    24 times

Last edited by Orchid; 04-21-2009 at 10:20 AM.
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    24 times

JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123