Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him

Product of Determination is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him

I'm gettin tired of hearing about Drake and Kid Cudi....

these two guys are OVERRATED already, and none have a album out.

read this...

Last Thursday, an artist many think is the next in line of great MCs, Aubrey "Drake" Graham, made his debut over the New York airwaves. The "Degrassi" actor-turned-Young Money affiliate kicked it with the radio kingpin, holding court on his career, talking about his latest mixtape So Far Gone, and traveling with Flex to Cam'ron's first Manhattan party in three years.
    Any upstart rappers would be happy to have just Wayne on their side, but it looks like Drake has another hip-hop heavyweight in the mix too: Jay-Z. On Wednesday, Drake posted on his Twitter page "Young Angel and Young Hova." The rapper confirmed that he was collaborating with Jay, on a Just Blaze-produced track, when he talked with Angie Martinez on New York's Hot 97 on Thursday.
    someone please up the song or at least a mixtape that everyone is buzzin about a Drake.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him

ahh opp just appreciate

*i get in their and they dont even see my bread - kid cudi *:hahaaa:
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Product of Determination is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    ahh opp just appreciate

*i get in their and they dont even see my bread - kid cudi *:hahaaa:
    NO! I won't appreciate! SOMEONE TELL ME why these two dude's name is constantly mentioned on the internet. Show me a bangin thru the roof mixtape or a fire song they have.

FUCC NICCAS is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

tha drake nigga overrated i damn near fell asleep listening to him and no need to say much bout cudi i hvaent heard a nigga in ohio back him 2 wack niggas nuff said

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    tha drake nigga overrated i damn near fell asleep listening to him and no need to say much bout cudi i hvaent heard a nigga in ohio back him 2 wack niggas nuff said
    i agree.

what can a guy who look like this possibly spit about

i'm not sure who's worst

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

omg cudi is of a new era people people please let go of what music use to be like it has change i believe obama said it best we need change

we all cant be stuck with the music that we grew up with give people a chnace to listen to something different while enjoying the classics

i can only really speak on cudi's behalf as for this drake guy yea it is kinda hard to swallow when he came from of a nickolodeon tv show and is an aight rapper being backed by wayne

now as for anyone from ohio backing cudi uh hello what other rapper (who is current) can say cudi is the ****...bow wow and bone thugs dont count
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

FUCC NICCAS is Drake really that nice??...that Jay-Z is goin be on a track wit him FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

i dnt think im stuck orchid dre 3000 love below is a classic and its way too the left but the lyrics and concept of the album was too dope too me the cudi nigga he gon give u a couple albums i guess but again drake and cudi aint really nice

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by FUCCBOYSBEWARE View Post
    i dnt think im stuck orchid dre 3000 love below is a classic and its way too the left but the lyrics and concept of the album was too dope too me the cudi nigga he gon give u a couple albums i guess but again drake and cudi aint really nice
    whoa ok i like cudi and can only speak for him but dont get confused cudi to me i think is good i like his music but nice he would have to prove himself to be nice
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    whoa ok i like cudi and can only speak for him but dont get confused cudi to me i think is good i like his music but nice he would have to prove himself to be nice
    as i said. Up a hot song or mixtape they have put out which made people say...YO ***** is HOT!! :eek001:

Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    as i said. Up a hot song or mixtape they have put out which made people say...YO ***** is HOT!! :eek001:
    uh oppy go to the circuit and i guarantee you'll find something if that's too much select search and you'll find everything but i'll be nice and put a youtube vid up
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast