Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS"

...... FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS"

This is a publicity stunt....They are just trying to sell out Summer Jam. Years ago it used to sell out in minutes, hours, and now ...well you can buy a ticket the same day.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Product of Determination FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS"

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    This is a publicity stunt....They are just trying to sell out Summer Jam. Years ago it used to sell out in minutes, hours, and now ...well you can buy a ticket the same day.

all fell down when the GOD MC...Jay Hova stopp'd doin Summer Jam in 2001. Classic show.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Die $low FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" AZ westsider's Avatar
    Liked
    3 times

Does Flex even have the power at the station to pick the playlists??? And who the hell carries a "beeper" anymore lmao!

He's On Fire! FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post

flex doesnt do pub. stunts, so there is some truth behind it

and summer jam will sell out regardless of how many whack artists they put on the lineup, maybe not as fast but guaranteed to sell out
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Shut Up and Drink! FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    Turn My Swag On is a major joint right now in NYC....so i think they want him this year....he also got that Kiss Me through the phone joint which is poppin...i think this year they want him but Interscope is probably thinking like u and don't want him up there for fear of him getting the Nelly treatment(booed)....Em's people probably won't let him perform at SummerJam cause 50 is banned from performing at Summer Jam...until they let 50 perform there again Em probably won't perform at Summer Jam again....plus the last time Em performed at Summer Jam people started leaving during his performance so they don't want a repeat of that in the You Tube and instant blog/twittter era
    I remember that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12