Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS"

Lyrical Bluntage FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" phazed_out's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS"

Funk Flex has declared not to spin anything from Interscope Records including Dr. Dre & Eminem! Listen to the audio here!

Product of Determination FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS"

oh sh!t...thanks!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

He's On Fire! FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Default Re: FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS"

flexxxxxxxxxx is on HIS BULL$HIT
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Shut Up and Drink! FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

What happened to make him say that....

Catch Up Newbies FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

ugh i'm wasting my time flex just wants some attention
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Catch Up Newbies FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

it sounds like Flex and Hot 97 is salty about Em and Soulja Boy not performing at SummerJam.....that's why he mentioned Paul Rosenberg(Em's manager) and pop stations....Hot 97 is still convinced that the world revolves around them
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Product of Determination FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    it sounds like Flex and Hot 97 is salty about Em and Soulja Boy not performing at SummerJam.....that's why he mentioned Paul Rosenberg(Em's manager) and pop stations....Hot 97 is still convinced that the world revolves around them
    i was thought the station didn't want Soulja Boy performing on such a big stage as summerjam. They didn't have him on when crank dat was poppin. Summerjam isn't a crowd/audience for Soulja Boy. I wouldn't believe its the other way around, and Soulja Boy's "management" declined him to perform.

I believe Em's manager might want to market him to the pop stations as Flex was subliminally saying and not be involved for Summer Jam. But then why would Flex say he's not spinning any of their records...so that might mean their management does want them marketed to urban and not only pop stations.

Catch Up Newbies FLEX GOES IN ON INTERSCOPE RECORDS "I'M NOT PLAYING ANY EMINEM AND DRE RECORDS" kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    i was thought the station didn't want Soulja Boy performing on such a big stage as summerjam. They didn't have him on when crank dat was poppin. Summerjam isn't a crowd/audience for Soulja Boy. I wouldn't believe its the other way around, and Soulja Boy's "management" declined him to perform.

I believe Em's manager might want to market him to the pop stations as Flex was subliminally saying and not be involved for Summer Jam. But then why would Flex say he's not spinning any of their records...so that might mean their management does want them marketed to urban and not only pop stations.
    Turn My Swag On is a major joint right now in NYC....so i think they want him this year....he also got that Kiss Me through the phone joint which is poppin...i think this year they want him but Interscope is probably thinking like u and don't want him up there for fear of him getting the Nelly treatment(booed)....Em's people probably won't let him perform at SummerJam cause 50 is banned from performing at Summer Jam...until they let 50 perform there again Em probably won't perform at Summer Jam again....plus the last time Em performed at Summer Jam people started leaving during his performance so they don't want a repeat of that in the You Tube and instant blog/twittter era
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post
    Turn My Swag On is a major joint right now in NYC....so i think they want him this year....he also got that Kiss Me through the phone joint which is poppin...i think this year they want him but Interscope is probably thinking like u and don't want him up there for fear of him getting the Nelly treatment(booed)....Em's people probably won't let him perform at SummerJam cause 50 is banned from performing at Summer Jam...until they let 50 perform there again Em probably won't perform at Summer Jam again....plus the last time Em performed at Summer Jam people started leaving during his performance so they don't want a repeat of that in the You Tube and instant blog/twittter era
    ...makes sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast