Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 150-160K for Ross: that's it?

Catch Up Newbies 150-160K for Ross: that's it? kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default 150-160K for Ross: that's it?

according to hitsdailydouble.com:

Miami rapper Rick Ross will top next week’s HITS Album Sales chart, with between 150-160k in sales for his third album, Deeper Than Rap, and first for his new Maybach Music Group through Def Jam after a pair for Slip-N-Slide. His last, the gold-certified Trilla, now over 700k, and his 2006 debut, Port of Miami, both debuted at #1.

he started a beef with 50 and did every publicity stunt possible and all he did was 150-160K....negro please......sorry that's a flop considering how much he sampled for the beats(sampling equals big money payouts) and had 50 expose his life...
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford

Product of Determination 150-160K for Ross: that's it? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: 150-160K for Ross: that's it?

....hmmmm. Jada did 134k. Ross never went platium before. Jada has. Ross has gotten more airplay...and way more money had to be placed in his project. I will determine if this is a flop on his second week.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI 150-160K for Ross: that's it? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

guess we gotta see when the #'s come out
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

He's On Fire! 150-160K for Ross: that's it? HipHop.I.AM's Avatar
    Liked
    32 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post

Miami rapper Rick Ross will top next week’s HITS Album Sales chart, with between 150-160k in sales for his third album, Deeper Than Rap, and first for his new Maybach Music Group through Def Jam after a pair for Slip-N-Slide. His last, the gold-certified Trilla, now over 700k, and his 2006 debut, Port of Miami, both debuted at #1.

he started a beef with 50 and did every publicity stunt possible and all he did was 150-160K....negro please......sorry that's a flop considering how much he sampled for the beats(sampling equals big money payouts) and had 50 expose his life...
    Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    ....hmmmm. Jada did 134k. Ross never went platium before. Jada has. Ross has gotten more airplay...and way more money had to be placed in his project. I will determine if this is a flop on his second week.
    Quote Originally Posted by orchid1197 View Post
    guess we gotta see when the #'s come out

album sales police
    Do not bark up this tree,....this tree will fall on you..

Shut Up and Drink! 150-160K for Ross: that's it? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by kelito-vision View Post

I don't agree... If Ross sales 160k his first week... He would have sold the most albums this year out of any hiphop/rap act in his first week.

Don't forget Ross gets show money.. I'm pretty sure the price has gone up to get him to perform

Catch Up Newbies 150-160K for Ross: that's it? kelito-vision's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    I don't agree... If Ross sales 160k his first week... He would have sold the most albums this year out of any hiphop/rap act in his first week.

Don't forget Ross gets show money.. I'm pretty sure the price has gone up to get him to perform
    i feel u on the show money tip but this album was promoted heavily by talk about its quality and his beef with 50 but he did less than Trilla's first week....u don't start beef with a bigger star unless u trying to go after their fanbase but he didn't add anybody to his fanbase....that explains why he now trying to bait Eminem into a battle...Ross flopped homie
    My name comes up when u type player on your Google search - Clifford