Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Weezy Set to Film Documentary

Shut Up and Drink! Weezy Set to Film Documentary Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Weezy Set to Film Documentary

JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.com...It Takes 3 seconds u DAMN LURKERS:lmao002:

From the producers who delivered the Tupac Shakur documentary, Thug Angel, as well as the popular Beef DVD series, QD3 Entertainment in association with Young Money Entertainment, has announced plans to release the first-ever biography on the life and career of Weezy. Directed by filmmaker Adam Lough (The Upsetter, which chronicled the life and music of reggae producer Lee “Scratch” Perry), the film will explore the man, his family and the drive behind his fame.

"We at Young Money are thrilled to be working with QD3 on the production of The Carter,” noted Lil Wayne's manager Cortez Bryant in a statement. "As Weezy's manager and lifelong friend, I am excited to see Wayne's story documented with truth and sincerity. Not only is Wayne the hottest musician in the business, but his life story reads something like a Hollywood script enabling this film to break boundaries. And there is no doubt in Wayne's mind that this film will exceed any and all expectation. He's a f@#king rockstar!"

As the leading independent producer and aggregator of high quality urban content for multi-platform distribution, QD3 Entertainment Founder and CEO Quincy D. Jones III hopes the doc will serve as a vehicle to shed light on pre and post Hurricane Katrina New Orleans and offer insight from those who know Weezy best.

“In my career as a music/producer/film producer I’ve been blessed to have worked with some of the best artists of our time, including Tupac Shakur, LL Cool J, Queen Latifah, Ice Cube, and others,” Jones stated. “Lil’ Wayne is hands down the Tupac of this generation in that he is a true artist, a world class writer/performer, and he’s not afraid to push the envelop on any level which makes him a true original.

“QD3 Entertainment is thrilled that Lil’ Wayne and Young Money Entertainment has trusted our company to document his life,” he continued, “The fact that [Wayne] just sold over 1 million albums in the first week without any media ploys is a testament to the strength of his music and artistry. The goal is to go beyond a standard doc and create a theatrical product that will serve as the definitive documentation of Wayne’s life and career.”

The Carter is scheduled for release by Genius Products in 2009.
    Last edited by Opportunist; 07-08-2008 at 11:54 AM.

...... Weezy Set to Film Documentary Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Red face Re: Weezy Set to Film Documentary

**** that crack head, hahahahah
    Last edited by Fabulous; 07-08-2008 at 10:09 AM.

Product of Determination Weezy Set to Film Documentary Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Re: Weezy Set to Film Documentary

This should be a tight documentary. Wayne is on fire. It's WEEEEEEEEZy BAbyyy
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Product of Determination Weezy Set to Film Documentary Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    i'll check for it. I mess wit Wayne.
    :lmao002: I edited my own bitch-boy...all you do is complain and hate:hate::hate::hate:

I AM GAY AND I LOVE LIL WAYNE

hahahah
    Last edited by Fabulous; 07-08-2008 at 10:10 AM.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee Weezy Set to Film Documentary Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

yeah, i would like to see it. hope they do a good job

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Shut Up and Drink! Weezy Set to Film Documentary Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    :clownonground:
    LURKERS :usuckman:

Member Weezy Set to Film Documentary willie_falcone's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post

From the producers who delivered the Tupac Shakur documentary, Thug Angel, as well as the popular Beef DVD series, QD3 Entertainment in association with Young Money Entertainment, has announced plans to release the first-ever biography on the life and career of Weezy. Directed by filmmaker Adam Lough (The Upsetter, which chronicled the life and music of reggae producer Lee “Scratch” Perry), the film will explore the man, his family and the drive behind his fame.

"We at Young Money are thrilled to be working with QD3 on the production of The Carter,” noted Lil Wayne's manager Cortez Bryant in a statement. "As Weezy's manager and lifelong friend, I am excited to see Wayne's story documented with truth and sincerity. Not only is Wayne the hottest musician in the business, but his life story reads something like a Hollywood script enabling this film to break boundaries. And there is no doubt in Wayne's mind that this film will exceed any and all expectation. He's a f@#king rockstar!"

As the leading independent producer and aggregator of high quality urban content for multi-platform distribution, QD3 Entertainment Founder and CEO Quincy D. Jones III hopes the doc will serve as a vehicle to shed light on pre and post Hurricane Katrina New Orleans and offer insight from those who know Weezy best.

“In my career as a music/producer/film producer I’ve been blessed to have worked with some of the best artists of our time, including Tupac Shakur, LL Cool J, Queen Latifah, Ice Cube, and others,” Jones stated. “Lil’ Wayne is hands down the Tupac of this generation in that he is a true artist, a world class writer/performer, and he’s not afraid to push the envelop on any level which makes him a true original.
    “QD3 Entertainment is thrilled that Lil’ Wayne and Young Money Entertainment has trusted our company to document his life,” he continued, “The fact that [Wayne] just sold over 1 million albums in the first week without any media ploys is a testament to the strength of his music and artistry. The goal is to go beyond a standard doc and create a theatrical product that will serve as the definitive documentation of Wayne’s life and career.”

The Carter is scheduled for release by Genius Products in 2009.
    GTFOH
    Blunts, Broads, and Menage Trois's.

...... Weezy Set to Film Documentary Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Smile Re: Weezy Set to Film Documentary

Sum this **** up I know your degree taught you something other than the fact that you wasted money on the wrong major lol.
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent