Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

H I D E

50 Cent, Ciara, Philana Williams, Kim Osorio.

This is a discussion on 50 Cent, Ciara, Philana Williams, Kim Osorio. within the THE STAN forums, part of the General category; As reported on Sohh.com, Philana Williams, Ciara's manager may be at the end of her career. Since Ciara left Williams, ...

Liked
    66 times

Default 50 Cent, Ciara, Philana Williams, Kim Osorio.

As reported on Sohh.com, Philana Williams, Ciara's manager may be at the end of her career. Since Ciara left Williams, the former manager has been leaking alot of Ciara's personal life to the public.
    Philana has quite an extensive resume. She's been in the music business for a long time and has worked with such pioneering record companies like La Face, Arista and So So Def. Let's hope that these awful allegations of her leaking celebrity information is false and without merit because if it's true, I think it's safe to say that her career is over.

Here's some snippets of what was published in the press:

"According to an insider, who is very close to Ciara, she doesn't trust her man 50 Cent. Ciara, allegedly, went through Fiddy's cell phone calling his celebrity friends, former significant others, and strippers. Rather than identify herself to them, she allegedly placed crank phone calls disguising her voice pretending to be an anonymous lover who was pregnant with his child.

Industry Asshole has reported to us that recently 50 Cent and Ciara have parted ways :
    " It is true that I gave Ciara a Phantom and let her keep it. I also gave Val Kilmer a $100,000 car...it's nothing. It is true that Ciara and I did take multiple 2 day vacations that cost over $150,000. And the reason why we were rarely seen together is because we travel on private jets everywhere we went!"
    Kim Osorio
    Also recently, excerpts from the former editor-in-chief of Source magazine, Kim Osorio's tell-all book have been leaking on the internet. She makes some shocking claims in the book including stories of a sexual relationship with 50 Cent and Nas.

Industry Asshole says when he recently asked 50 if it was true, his response was:
    "I messed with Kim a while ago, she licked on my balls before the deal...when they weren't worth much. She licked my balls once and now shes a star. I got some advice for all aspiring women journalists, it may not make the best sellers list, but lick my balls and you are on the road to the riches!!"

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...Post%3A6459625

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Thank God 4 That White! hustleman's Avatar
    Liked
    14 times

Default Re: 50 Cent, Ciara, Philana Williams, Kim Osorio.

nobody cares about this groupie whore ****...they are irrelevant

Liked
    34 times

[QUOTE=Ironstreets;5296]
    "I messed with Kim a while ago, she licked on my balls before the deal...when they weren't worth much. She licked my balls once and now shes a star. I got some advice for all aspiring women journalists, it may not make the best sellers list, but lick my balls and you are on the road to the riches!!"

[QUOTE]

We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

[QUOTE=Top shelf;5306]

[QUOTE=Ironstreets;5296]

Yea that part was funny, but nobody really cares about what ciara does.

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!