Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter

Shut Up and Drink! Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter

This is a letter that a former employeed of JD’s Atlanta restaurant wrote:

I worked at Jermaine Dupri’s Café also know as Cafe Dupri’s located in Buckhead from around February 2008 until last month when the AM employees showed up for a regular scheduled workday only to find the restaurant closed, locked and abandoned. Our initial thoughts were that the restaurant had closed completely. However, they’d (meaning management a.k.a. Tina, Jermaine’s Mother) had changed the operating hours and the new hours no longer included breakfast and lunch service and with no warning about 15 people were suddenly out of a job. Thankfully, I keep 2 jobs I was not totally screw by her act of bad taste. However, I was still due 2 checks, 1 of which I received on July 17. I deposited this check into my checking account only to have it bounced because the account is closed. I am not surprise the check bounced. Every other week on payday I’d visit Suntrust Bank on Peachtree, sometimes visiting the same bank teller for days, sometimes weeks until my PAYROLL check was finally cleared. But this was still a new low for her. She’d always answered calls regarding her NSFs. But, as of today July 25 @ around 6:30 pm none of the 20 or so employees of Cafe Dupri’s cafe, including myself have heard any response from her. Some of my co-workers are facing eviction and are awaiting this paycheck to pay back rent. A lead chef even had his landlord come to the café as proof that he is not just ignoring his rental obligation. Others, like me, need it to meet other financial obligations. This is absurd and suddenly not anything you’d expect from a man who has nightclubs being advertised for routinely, songs being played on the radio, and certainly not from someone who’d you have to listen to on the radio dee-jaying while YOU’RE driving home from work, where they are not being paid! Two of the employees went to Check Cashing offices where they routinely cash their checks and were threatened with arrest because the bank account in which their payroll checks are drawn on had been closed. Unbeknownst to them, the account had been closed. I know the economy is bad, both Tina and Jermaine should still meet their payroll obligations.

http://celebully.com/

Catch Up Newbies Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Default Re: Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter

The writing skills and correct pronunciation of this letter passes that of a black ****** making $5.75 a hour.

I don't think it is legit.

Catch Up Newbies Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter
    Liked
    0 times

He out here riding Bentley's throwing weekend bashes and "us" bl@ck ni99ers actually pay top $$ to get in the venue.

"US" bl@ck ni99ers buy top dollar clothes "prada" (who never gave anything back to our community and would never been seen in our gear) to support a man who don't/won't look out for his own employees.

They making him $$ and he's taking from their families!!!!!

See him all in photos wit $1,000 bottles of champange without a care in the world, while at the same time a poor single struggling mother is sweeping his floor and she'll never get paid for it...

i could go on and on

Product of Determination Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    He out here riding Bentley's throwing weekend bashes and "us" bl@ck ni99ers actually pay top $$ to get in the venue.

"US" bl@ck ni99ers buy top dollar clothes "prada" (who never gave anything back to our community and would never been seen in our gear) to support a man who don't/won't look out for his own employees.

See him all in photos wit $1,000 bottles of champange without a care in the world, while at the same time a poor single struggling mother is sweeping his floor and she'll never get paid for it...

i could go on and on
    :rhood: JD!
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Shut Up and Drink! Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by thehustler07 View Post
    The writing skills and correct pronunciation of this letter passes that of a black ****** making $5.75 a hour.

Eat Lead!!! Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post

i could go on and on
    they shouldnt be fuckin wit ppl money like that..if the restaurant is still open they should smash JD or his moms soon as they see them....lesson learned

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Eat Lead!!! Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Liked
    34 times

YOOOOOO that's some foul ****. I bust that nigga head if I were them.

OhEmGee Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

He got all that money but can't pay his employees a few hundred dollars, i'd sue his cheap ass

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Catch Up Newbies Employee From JD's Restaurant Writes a Letter
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    YOOOOOO that's some foul ****. I bust that nigga head if I were them.
    c'mon now u think JD come down to that damm restaurant...:clownonground:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast