Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Nas and Kelis Drama, Plus Sex Tape Coming Soon?

Product of Determination Nas and Kelis Drama, Plus Sex Tape Coming Soon? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Nas and Kelis Drama, Plus Sex Tape Coming Soon?

nas-and-kelis-4

VIBE CONFIRMS NAS AND KELIS ARE OFFICIALLY OVER!!!!! This ish hit the fan yesterday afternoon at appx. 3:45pm, as papers filed by attorney Laura Wasser on behalf of Kelis cite verbal abuse and infidelity as the reasons behind the filing.

This comes as a shock considering Nas and Kelis are preparing for the arrival of their first child together. Kelis is currently seven months pregnant with a son. She’s asking for spousal support and child support. She is also asking for joint legal and physical custody of their unborn child.

The two originally met in 7 years ago, in 2002 at a Diddy party, and married on January 8th 2005 in ATL.

Apparently they have been on ice for a minute. I am told they were living separately fairly recently (reports are now saying 2 weeks) but I didn’t believe it because of the baby. Sources close to Nas’ camp say that the sex tape of Kelis and another man is the catalyst that caused the couple to spiral downward. Nas is said to have been publicly humiliated by the tape although Kelis assured him it wasn’t during their marriage. Both camps say he hasn’t been able to move past the incident and has been distant and cruel to Kelis ever since.

“The baby was Kelis’ desperate attempt to win back Nas’ affection and keep her marriage intact.” My source revealed that Kelis and Nas fight all the time about her suspicions of him cheating, “I don’t think he boned another girl, but he mind as well as much as she hounds him. …that’s her guilt.” I am also told that “She still loves him and would probably go back if he showed that he cared but Nas has been very nonchalant about it all. He has a chip on his shoulder and she doesn’t think he tried hard enough to keep their marriage together. But I don’t know if I can blame him…it ain’t easy to forget.”

Hmmmm….I’m still in awe of this whole ordeal. I don’t know what to believe on this one. Did Nas have a case of the seven year itch that needed scratching??? It’s definitely possible that he was cheating on her. Think about it…if he was humiliated and wanted vindication, what better way to get it? And what else would make a 7 month pregnant woman bounce from the comfort of her home and husband’s arms???

But if this IS really about the sex tape then I can’t really knock the brother. Seeing your wife get her knee’s knocked by another dude on tape is a tough pill to swallow. But at the same time its not fair to make someone pay for their mistakes forever. Either you forgive her or you don’t…….Adios Mios!!!! I’m just bummed that another of my favorite couples bites the dust.

naskeliswed2

Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies Nas and Kelis Drama, Plus Sex Tape Coming Soon? cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Nas and Kelis Drama, Plus Sex Tape Coming Soon?

I guess all good things must come to an end.

Product of Determination Nas and Kelis Drama, Plus Sex Tape Coming Soon? Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by cleaves05 View Post
    I guess all good things must come to an end.
    thats crazy...our people's situation give insight to what my situation might be...it makes me want to stay single... and think whether its worth it...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

FUCC NICCAS Nas and Kelis Drama, Plus Sex Tape Coming Soon? FUCCBOYSBEWARE's Avatar
    Liked
    64 times

thez ppl in the industry get wit ppl and jus marry them afta 6months or a year they dnt even kno the person

New Arrival
    Liked
    0 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    thats crazy...our people's situation give insight to what my situation might be...it makes me want to stay single... and think whether its worth it...
    I keep in mind i am on the outside looking in..its very easy for some of us to speculate what happened in their relationship..Marriage is a commitment, its not like financing a car 4 or 5yrs and youre done and can go get another one...Marriage is supposed to be forever...but i think as we walk through life with people, we find that there are things we can live with and things we cant and i guess they came to that pivitol fork n the road in their relationship..Jermain Jackson said it best "Dont take it personal, take the bitter with sweet, easy come easy go".....

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Nas and Kelis Drama, Plus Sex Tape Coming Soon? Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    being single is good and all but staying that way forever is kind of lonely... everyone has somebody out there for them and if you find that person you need to be dedicated to invest your time with that person ...everyone has tough times you cant expect it to be easy because life isnt easy

staying single and being lonely is taking the low road out i dont think that no one is happy to say i'm single when your at a certian age but now your really just at a point where you dont wanna be bothered so its ok to be single

btw the dress she has on in the first pic is cute
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Shut Up and Drink! Nas and Kelis Drama, Plus Sex Tape Coming Soon? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Nas stays losing first Jay-Z and Carmen...
    Now this