Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Eminem Shows Dying Mother 'Compassion'

Product of Determination Eminem Shows Dying Mother 'Compassion' Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Default Eminem Shows Dying Mother 'Compassion'

http://www.hiphopstan.com/index.php?...0&idCategory=1

The Stan hitmaker, Eminem, has been battling his drug demons since the release of his last album, Encore, in 2004.

He has been sober for a year, but the rapper admits it has been an uphill struggle to kick the habit that saw him pop 20 painkillers a day and almost overdose on methadone.

Eminem reveals he's finally come to terms with the problems his mother, Debbie Mathers, faced as she battled her own addictions - hinting he's open to a reconciliation. In a candid new interview with Vibe magazine, he says, "It never once hit me that drug addiction runs in my family. "Now I understand that I'm an addict, I definitely have compassion for my mother. I get it."

The pair has been feuding for a decade, but Debbie Mathers was recently reported to be dying after undergoing heart surgery. Her mother Betty Kresin appealed to the rapper and his 13-year-old daughter Hailie to get in touch last month (April 09), telling the National Enquirer: "My daughter Debbie is very sick. Her dying wish is to reconcile with her son and see her granddaughter. It's do or die and Marshall needs to see her before it's too late."
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Eminem Shows Dying Mother 'Compassion' Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Eminem Shows Dying Mother 'Compassion'

i didnt know he was on drugs guess i'm not a em stan oh well hope he get his stuff together with is mother
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM