"I just had a lot on my mind. I had a lot of stuff I was holding in and wasn't letting out. When I got there, it was overwhelming. The part that was overwhelming was that it was so much love. I started thinking about where I've been in my life and how hard it was for me to get here — it's like a miracle. I started getting a little emotional, about not just that, but my homie, my brother, who is a very important part in my life not just in my career. I can't really say too much about the situation because it's dealing with an ongoing investigation," he explained. "I've been advised that I really couldn't get into the specifics of the case, you feel me? But the fact of the matter is: The police shot him and it's definitely unjustified, but that will all come out later on."

"I just had a lot on my mind. I had a lot of stuff I was holding in and wasn't letting out. When I got there, it was overwhelming. The part that was overwhelming was that it was so much love. I started thinking about where I've been in my life and how hard it was for me to get here — it's like a miracle. I started getting a little emotional, about not just that, but my homie, my brother, who is a very important part in my life not just in my career. I can't really say too much about the situation because it's dealing with an ongoing investigation," he explained. "I've been advised that I really couldn't get into the specifics of the case, you feel me? But the fact of the matter is: The police shot him and it's definitely unjustified, but that will all come out later on."