Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Russell Simmons has written an open letter to his “babies’ mama” Kimora. His words!!!

Liked
    12 times

Default Russell Simmons has written an open letter to his “babies’ mama” Kimora. His words!!!

To all the fathers out there, it’s almost Mother’s Day, so you better start thinking about doing the right thing…Flowers, dinner, breakfast in bed, tuition, something special…

Everyone knows Kimora Lee Simmons as a fashion model, author, the genius behind Baby Phat, President and creative director for Phat Fashions, philanthropist, reality television star, talk show host, top model judge…the list goes on and on. To me, she has been my partner, best friend, consultant, confidant and basically the greatest mother I could ever hope for, for my daughters. I feel so blessed to continue to have such a great personal and professional relationship with her. Every time I spend time with our girls, I credit her for giving them their manners, thoughtfulness, intelligence, beauty and kindness.

A lot of you fathers, if you look deeply inside of yourself, you will find the support system in your baby’s mama, that allows you the freedom to sleep at night. Even though you are partly disconnected from the daily process of raising your children, you can trust that she’s getting the job done. So celebrate your baby’s mama, as I do! I know damn well, I’m grateful for my babies’ mama.

Happy Mother’s Day Kimora! You are loved, appreciated and celebrated!

All my love,
    Russell

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Default Re: Russell Simmons has written an open letter to his “babies’ mama” Kimora. His words!!!

that was nice too bad many relationships with the same situation cant be like theirs
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM

Liked
    34 times

Default Re: Russell Simmons has written an open letter to his “babies’ mama” Kimora. His words!!!

What a waste of 4 minutes

I LOVE WALE, LUPE & CUDI Orchid's Avatar
    Liked
    24 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    What a waste of 4 minutes
    Lead Yourself ~Wasalu Jaco~
    JOIN HIPHOPSTAN.COM