Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Angie Martinez is Bangin Juelz Santana!!!?

Shut Up and Drink! Angie Martinez is Bangin Juelz Santana!!!? Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Angie Martinez is Bangin Juelz Santana!!!?

Some close sources of mine tell me that Angie Martinez is knocking the boots with Juelz Santana!!! Yes, Angie & Juelz getting down and dirty. The 10 year age difference hasn’t made the situation the least bit awkward because they’ve been getting it in for quite some time now!!I guess all of the interviews and events they attend together sparked some type of hormonal fire that they couldnt put out!!!

Have you guys ever heard that saying birds of a feather flock together ? What about celebs in the limelight sleep together ? I just made that one up but whatever… BUT since I’m spilling beans, I might as well make a little bit more of a mess… My girl Kim K has been frequenting HOT 97 a lot lately. Did you guys know that she was rolling around between the sheets with The Game during her relationship with Ray-J. She proves to be quite the Jezebel! I love her all the same though.

Wow!! I like Ang’ so it’s all good by me. Juelez should just enjoy the ride then upgrade to a younger broad! Kim K is a pig! Reggie if your reading this jump ship now-don’t be a sucka!
    Source

Catch Up Newbies Angie Martinez is Bangin Juelz Santana!!!? thehustler07's Avatar
    Liked
    90 times

Default Re: Angie Martinez is Bangin Juelz Santana!!!?

i alwayz knew Angie was a filthy whore fuckin every rapper in the industry after Star used to clown her on the radio about having a lil spanish eating niglet out of wedlock with the Dru Hill dude

*POSTING SOMEWHERE* Angie Martinez is Bangin Juelz Santana!!!? onevaguy's Avatar
    Liked
    12 times

Default Re: Angie Martinez is Bangin Juelz Santana!!!?