Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Kanye West Spaz On Fake Kanye Twitter Accounts

Shut Up and Drink! Kanye West Spaz On Fake Kanye Twitter Accounts Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Kanye West Spaz On Fake Kanye Twitter Accounts

(This spaz comes courtesy of losers making fake Kanye West Twitter accounts) I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING TWITTER... WHY WOULD I USE TWITTER??? I ONLY BLOG 5 PERCENT OF WHAT I'M UP TO IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'M ACTUALLY SLOW DELIVERING CONTENT BECAUSE I'M TOO BUSY ACTUALLY BUSY BEING CREATIVE MOST OF THE TIME AND IF I'M NOT AND I'M JUST LAYING ON A BEACH I WOULDN'T TELL THE WORLD. EVERYTHING THAT TWITTER OFFERS I NEED LESS OF. THE PEOPLE AT TWITTER KNOW I DON'T HAVE A FUCKING TWITTER SO FOR THEM TO ALLOW SOMEONE TO POSE AS ME AND ACCUMULATE OVER A MILLION NAMES IS IRRESPONSIBLE AND DECEITFUL TO THERE FAITHFUL USERS. REPEAT... THE HEADS OF TWITTER KNEW I DIDN'T HAVE A TWITTER AND THEY HAVE TO KNOW WHICH ACCOUNTS HAVE HIGH ACTIVITY ON THEM. IT'S A FUCKING FARCE AND IT MAKES ME QUESTION WHAT OTHER SO CALLED CELEBRITY TWITTERS ARE ACTUALLY REAL OR FAKE. HEY TWITTER, TAKE THE SO CALLED KANYE WEST TWITTER DOWN NOW .... WHY? ... BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS LOUD!!!!!!!!!
    source

Catch Up Newbies Kanye West Spaz On Fake Kanye Twitter Accounts cleaves05's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

Default Re: Kanye West Spaz On Fake Kanye Twitter Accounts

The world is coming to an abrubt end because of stuff like this lol.

New Arrival Kanye West Spaz On Fake Kanye Twitter Accounts Marley's Avatar
    Liked
    7 times

Default Re: Kanye West Spaz On Fake Kanye Twitter Accounts

THIS GUY'S ARROGANCE IS STILL AT LARGE