Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over $200k "All You In

Shut Up and Drink! DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over 0k "All You In Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over $200k "All You In

...... DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over 0k "All You In Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over $200k "All Yo

ok Scott Storch don't get caught up..
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Shut Up and Drink! DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over 0k "All You In Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over $200k "All Yo

Here's this bitch boy's album cover

Eat Lead!!! DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over 0k "All You In Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Top shelf View Post
    Here's this bitch boy's album cover

i might email this dumb ass and tell him i pirated his **** and sold 10k copies just to piss him off lol

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Product of Determination DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over 0k "All You In Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

damn...I feel offended.
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

Catch Up Newbies DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over 0k "All You In
    Liked
    0 times

What's wit all the hate?

why dude so mad at the net?

Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    What's wit all the hate?

Cause..

WE GLOBAL NOW AND WE THE BEST!!!!

Eat Lead!!! DJ Khaled Video Blog #3 WE GLOBAL: Airs Out The Haters & Shows over 0k "All You In Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Cause..

WE GLOBAL NOW AND WE THE BEST!!!!

Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    What's wit all the hate?

he mad at all the comments he reads about his self on the web...i hope he reads this....khaled learn to shut the **** up

Liked
    34 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    he mad at all the comments he reads about his self on the web...i hope he reads this....[B]khaled learn to shut the **** up[/B]
    :clownonground:

Khaled