Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T.I. Talks About 'Swagger Like Us' Leaking - 'That's some bullsh--,' !!!

Shut Up and Drink! T.I. Talks About 'Swagger Like Us' Leaking - 'That's some bullsh--,' !!! Top shelf's Avatar
    Liked
    34 times

Default Re: T.I. Talks About 'Swagger Like Us' Leaking - 'That's some bullsh--,' !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingstl View Post
    Well i guess i'm the only one that didn't like the track. I thought it was gone get better once Weezy stepped in but i was wrong...

The beat and the back ground vocals were annoying...i stopped it about 10secs into Weezy verse

so that's 2 tracks on 2 albums i won't be checking for....this same track on Jaz and TI album
    Quote Originally Posted by HipHop.I.AM View Post
    From ME 2 You...:logoff:
    Just log off

...... T.I. Talks About 'Swagger Like Us' Leaking - 'That's some bullsh--,' !!! Fabulous's Avatar
    Liked
    8 times

Default Re: T.I. Talks About 'Swagger Like Us' Leaking - 'That's some bullsh--,' !!!

:rip:
    Well i guess i'm the only one that didn't like the track. I thought it was gone get better once Weezy stepped in but i was wrong...

The beat and the back ground vocals were annoying...i stopped it about 10secs into Weezy verse

so that's 2 tracks on 2 albums i won't be checking for....this same track on Jaz and TI album
    :rip: you're banned
    "One hand full of ****... does not equal a fist full of dollars!" -50 Cent

Liked
    0 times

Cool Re: T.I. Talks About 'Swagger Like Us' Leaking - 'That's some bullsh--,' !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Opportunist View Post
    TI has never disappointed .... you need to remove that "MIGHT" from your sentence :cool:
    LMAO! U MUST BE SMOKING SOME HIGH POTENT **** CUZ THAT LAST ALBUM WAS TRASH! THAT **** HAD MAD FILLER AND WAS A RUSHED PRODUCT. STRAIGHT WEED PLATE! SINCE DA NEW ALBUM AINT OUT YET, I CAN ONLY JUDGE FROM WHAT I'VE HEARD.

Liked
    0 times

Thumbs up Re: T.I. Talks About 'Swagger Like Us' Leaking - 'That's some bullsh--,' !!!

THIS TRACK GONNA BE ON JAY ALBUM TOO?!
    Last edited by BKborn730; 08-24-2008 at 10:13 PM.

Liked
    0 times

Exclamation Re: T.I. Talks About 'Swagger Like Us' Leaking - 'That's some bullsh--,' !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous View Post
    :rip:

:rip: you're banned
    :lmao002:

YEAH U WILDIN' DA **** OUT WIT DAT STATEMENT! LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12