Registration is FREE, Fast, and Simple. Our Registered Members DO NOT See the video Advertisement below!
***Register Now***

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BERG ROBBED FOR HIS CHAIN IN THE "D"

Eat Lead!!! BERG ROBBED FOR HIS CHAIN IN THE "D" Ironstreets's Avatar
    Liked
    66 times

Default Re: BERG ROBBED FOR HIS CHAIN IN THE "D"

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    Young Berg had that coming, he says stupid stuff. Someone gave him the business when they stole that chain. And who the hell is Trick Trick??? These people need to sit down and stop it.
    In the 2006 Trick-Trick sold over 500,000 of singles alone and over two million mixtape sales with his Wonder Boy Entertainment label.

Also in 2006 he released his latest album The People vs. which would now be distributed by Motown/Universal Records. Trick-Trick's "Welcome 2 Detroit" single featuring Eminem, entered the Billboard Top 100 at No. 90. It is the first single off The People vs.. People often believe that this was when Eminem and Trick first became acquainted, but Trick Trick met Mr. Slim Shady through their long-time mutual friend Proof back in 1995. The bond was formed and a lasting friendship and business relationship would follow for years to come.

In 2007 Trick Trick made a guest appearance on rapper Royce Da 5'9"'s Who Got Bodied?, a diss to Mistah Fab. The reason Trick Trick got on the song is because, in an earlier diss by Mistah Fab, Mistah Fab had made the claim that he "**** with real detroit niggas like Trick Trick". Trick Trick however stated on Royce's "Who Got Bodied" that he has never met Mistah Fab.

His new album "The Villain" will feature many Detroit greats like Eminem, Esham, Kid Rock, Lil Skeeter & Proof.

just a lil taste:happy002:

D-Town hip hop at its finest

Liked
    66 times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J View Post
    Young Berg had that coming, he says stupid stuff. Someone gave him the business when they stole that chain. And who the hell is Trick Trick??? These people need to sit down and stop it.
    this what the **** berg had to deal wit
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Member BERG ROBBED FOR HIS CHAIN IN THE "D" willie_falcone's Avatar
    Liked
    0 times

It's so cold in the D!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol
    Blunts, Broads, and Menage Trois's.

Liked
    0 times

Talking Re: BERG ROBBED FOR HIS CHAIN IN THE "D"

IT AMAZE'S ME HOW RAPPERS ACTING LIKE **** CAN'T HAPPEN 2 THEM! THIS DUDE BERG WENT 2 A CLUB IN DETROIT ON SOME HAPPY-GO-LUCKY **** WIT THAT GAUDY ASS CHAIN, A SPOT WHERE A NIGGA U GOT BEEF WIT' CHILL AT AND U WAY OUTTA DISTRICT?!! LOL HE GOT BEAT DA **** UP N HIS JEWELZ TOOK! SOMEBODY PLEASE UPLOAD A VIDEO OF THIS ****! I WOULD PAY 2 SEE THIS ****! LOL

Liked
    66 times

I received an email yesterday night that stated Yung Berg (affectionately known as “Light Butt” on this blog) caught a beat down at a club in Detroit. Before running with it, I decided to check some sources to validate if the story was true and I found out that he indeed caught a beat down. Here’s what I was told:

Yung Berg flew into Detroit late friday night for Hot 102.7’s annual Summer Jamz concert but instead of going straight to his hotel as scheduled, he made a pit stop at a club called Plan B, which i’m hearing is partially owned by Detroit rapper Trick Trick. Now mind you, Berg didn’t tell his label, his management or anyone that he was about to sneak off to the club.

Within minutes of getting inside the club, both Yung Berg and Cap (the person he met up with) were attacked by a group of men affiliated with Trick Trick. I am hearing that Trick Trick was NOT a part of the beat down. In fact, he helped break the fight up. Yung Berg’s security quickly scooped him off the ground and rushed him onto Cap’s tour bus that was parked outside of the club. His transformer chain (pictured above) was snatched during the mayhem. He was then taken to his hotel but did not receive any medical attention. He only suffered minor cuts and bruises and of course he’s a** was in total shock. He literally landed in Detroit and within that same hour caught a beat down. “Welcome To Detroit“!

By this time, Berg wanted to get the hell out of dodge, so arrangements were made and he was put on a plane back home. To all the Detroit fans that were disappointed that he didn’t perform, he really wanted to please his fans but when ish like this go down, please understand “it’s time to go”.

As far as the cause of the beat down, Yung Berg apparently said something in the past that was very disrespectful about Detroit rappers and Detroit don’t play that. Not sure if you remember, but Trick Daddy ended up catching it in Detroit by Trick Trick a few years ago.

http://necolebitchie.com/2008/08/24/...hed/#more-6320

Product of Determination BERG ROBBED FOR HIS CHAIN IN THE "D" Opportunist's Avatar
    Liked
    5400 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstreets View Post
    this what the **** berg had to deal wit
    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    :eek: trick trick reckless...
    Look up in the sky and tell me what you see
    The clouds, naw nigga, not me
    I see opportunity, I'm a opportunist
    Nigga, you heard what I said, "I'm a opportunist"

OhEmGee BERG ROBBED FOR HIS CHAIN IN THE "D" Fresh2defsheis's Avatar
    We're Not Losers...We Are L.A.S.E.R.S.!!!
    Liked
    2 times

i dont care thats what he gets, he needs to stop talkin reckless...

Ponder The Question NOT The Answer!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12