The girl who caught on fire while twerking fooled us — the twerk video was a hoax!
This video is being called, “The Worst TWERK Fail Ever!”
A girl gets knocked over when her unsuspected friend opens the door while she’s twerking upside down on the opposite end. The girl doing the twerk crashes through a glass table and gets set on fire from displaced candles.
Watch the “Worst Twerk Fail Ever” after the jump!
Check out the short compilation video of Deelishis with blue hair and TWERKING below!
Video of Deelishis twerking after the jump!