TWERK ON FIRE: Girl Catches On Fire While Twerking! [Video]

This video is being called, “The Worst TWERK Fail Ever!”

twerk girl fire twerking (1)

A girl gets knocked over when her unsuspected friend opens the door while she’s twerking upside down on the opposite end. The girl doing the twerk crashes through a glass table and gets set on fire from displaced candles.

Twerk Girl on Fire twerking fail

Watch the “Worst Twerk Fail Ever” after the jump!

twerk girl fire twerking (1)

twerk girl fire twerking (7)

twerk girl fire twerking (6)

twerk girl fire twerking (5)

twerk girl fire twerking (4)

twerk girl fire twerking (3)

Twerk Girl on Fire twerking fail

Here’s the video of when twerking goes wrong:

Trackbacks

Leave A Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *